Re: book parts

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: book parts
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:51:56 +0100

Le 15 nov. 08 à 01:00, Graham Percival a écrit :

I hate to nag, but what's the status of the book parts?  Do you
think it might be ready for 2.11.64 ?

I have made the corrections suggested by Joe, plus the fix for another
problem that I met when using book parts in real work. Before pushing,
I ran make web, and encountered failures (however I can't see why my
changes could cause them), but ran out of time to investigate them.
Maybe this week end.

Nicolas