Re: gub3 binaries, please test

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: gub3 binaries, please test
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:45:49 +0100

Op zaterdag 15-11-2008 om 10:01 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Trevor
Daniels:

Hi Trevor,

> I missed one question you asked, and an important one!
> Running convert-ly.py on my system fails in the same
> way for -all- versions of lilypond which I have tested,
> so this seems to be due to something on my system rather
> than a problem with the build.  I'll investigate more
> thoroughly when I have more time a a few days.  As I
> have not had need to run convert-ly for I long time I
> hadn't noticed this.
>
> Sorry to raise a false alert :(

np, it seems to have triggered fixing a bug/adding a feature.

AFAICS, you can run
convert-ly.py under CMD whatever the first #! line
contains.  A new round of binaries (rsn) will use #!/usr/bin/python
which should enable running convert-ly from cygwin too :-)

Jan.