Re: texi2html web page, second attempt

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: texi2html web page, second attempt
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:57:20 -0700

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 01:54:30PM +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le 13/06/2009 20:14, Graham Percival a écrit :
>
> > - also, if we end up going this route, somebody (I'm willing to do
> >   it, although I wouldn't mind delegating this :)  needs to make
> >   the nagivation menu show the current subsections in a second
> >   list.  (like the current webpage)
> >

> This is possible, but I don't know how much Perl hacking it requires. It
> would be nice to generate the (sub)TOC as a drop-down menu activated by
> mouse hover/click BTW.

I agree.

For this to happen, we would need to have *one* unordered list instead
of two separate lists.  I'm referring to the one in div#tocframe.
They would look like this:

* unnumbered
  * unnumberedsec
  * unnumberedsec
    * unnumberedsubsec
* unnumbered
* unnumbered
* unnumbered

I could create drop-down menus with this structure (with pure CSS),
but I don't know how much modification the init file would need.

Thanks,
Patrick