Re: LilyPond talks earlier this year at IRCAM and Musikhochschule Stuttg

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: LilyPond talks earlier this year at IRCAM and Musikhochschule Stuttgart
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:02:10 -0400

Hi Trevor,

I wanted to take a minute to provide feedback on two LilyPond-oriented
presentations I was able to make earlier this year.

Congratulations, and "thanks" from the community!
Off-line, I'd be very interested in seeing a (tran)script of your presentation(s): I'm scheduled to give some lectures about Lilypond this year at various universities and colleges in North America.

Thanks,
Kieren.