Re: can't compile docs

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: can't compile docs
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:05:41 +0100

Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009 à 08:39 +0000, Trevor Daniels a écrit :
> John, many thanks for your reply, but thankfully the problem
> appears to have gone away.
>
> I modified www_post.py as you suggested, and then made a
> clean start by running ./autogen.sh, make doc-clean and then
> make doc in my master branch.  This successfully built all
> the docs.  I think I must have accidentally deleted some critical
> file while I was making space on my disk, as the only thing I
> did differently this time was to run ./autogen.sh.

If you delete a directory while 'make doc' (and more specifically
www_post.py) was running, then I can understand the error you got,
though there is little chance you manage to delete
out-www/offline-root[/Documentation] between the time it's created and
the time www_post tries to create
out-www/offline-root/Documentation[/automated-engraving].

Best,
John