Re: SSH protocol -- only for project members?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: SSH protocol -- only for project members?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:40:46 -0000

Carl Sorensen wrote Monday, December 21, 2009 1:44 PM

You can find out more about ssh on windows by searching for "windows ssh
client".

PuTTY is probably the most common ssh client for Windows, in my experience.

I never managed to make PuTTY work with savannah and git.
None of the key pairs it generated seemed to be acceptable.

Eventually I tried SetupSSH381 from sourceforge and this
worked fine.

But Mark's on unix now anyway.

Trevor