Re: "patch" for underline function

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: "patch" for underline function
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:21:56 +0200

On 2010-07-14 12:15, Graham Percival wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 12:08:39PM +0200, Alexander Kobel wrote:
Regarding your new entry in the tracker about how to comment:  Rietveld
looks like the best option for reviews, but I dislike to force everybody
to use it.  I'm not sure how many developers really can't prepare git
diffs or submit to Rietveld,

Everybody developer can do this.  Lilybuntu makes it easy to have
git and compile stuff.

You're aware that Kieren reads this, too? :-) Or does this run in the virtual box under MacOS now?

but I vaguely remember and respect David's
concerns to open yet another account, especially with a possible data
leech, and it requires an up-and-running git.

I'm not happy about requiring a gmail account, but since that's
necessary for the issue tracker as well, I think we just need to
bite the bullet and accept it.  :(

Uh, correct. I completely forgot this. I never use my gmail account anyway, and the login's stored...