Re: security patch for font stuff might have broken doc build

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: security patch for font stuff might have broken doc build
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:28:09 +0100

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham,
>
> On 22/08/2010 13:23, Graham Percival wrote:
>>
>> I'm now seeing tons of failed files in the doc build; I'm not certain
>> if *any* of them are passing.  I cannot even build git tag
>
> But I did quick sanity check and touched notation.itely and re-did a make
> doc and it all worked ok.

Thanks for checking!  As it happens, I tried it out on my new laptop
last night (also running 10.4), and that was fine.

I'll investigate more tomorrow.  If I need to upgrade my lab computer,
I can do that -- I was planning on doing it anyway -- but it might
take a week.  Hopefully I can find an easier workaround.  :|
(no, I'm not going to build GUB on that laptop)