[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Better approach to fixing the TabVoice glissando problem. (issue4438

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Better approach to fixing the TabVoice glissando problem. (issue4438092)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:39:40 -0700

On May 3, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Neil Puttock wrote:

> On 3 May 2011 23:27, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On May 3, 2011, at 2:14 PM, address@hidden wrote:
>>> On 2011/05/03 03:56:15, MikeSol wrote:
>>>> A better approach to the TabVoice glissando problem, although I'm
>>> still not
>>>> quite sure why it works, but it seems to work!
>>> The default procedure for noteToFretFunctionm, `determine-frets',
>>> returns a reversed list, so the following change to the helper function
>>> `determine-frets-and-strings' should suffice:
>>> (scm/translation-functions.scm)
>>> (reverse string-fret-fingering-tuples)) ;; end of
>>> determine-frets-and-strings
>> Well done!  That doesn't have any adverse side effects in the tab regtests, 
>> so:
>> Pushed c6f097f9ed1c19b9922fca890ce9f923178af738
> That's worrying.  I got changes in and
> (both swapped harmonics).

Crap...I was so focused on the glissandi that I didn't even see that.  They 
came up in my regtests, but my eyes zoomed right to the glissandi and I didn't 
see any difference.

I'll revert the push - sorry!


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]