On May 3, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Neil Puttock wrote:
On 3 May 2011 23:27, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
On May 3, 2011, at 2:14 PM, address@hidden wrote:
On 2011/05/03 03:56:15, MikeSol wrote:
A better approach to the TabVoice glissando problem, although I'm
quite sure why it works, but it seems to work!
The default procedure for noteToFretFunctionm, `determine-frets',
returns a reversed list, so the following change to the helper function
`determine-frets-and-strings' should suffice:
(reverse string-fret-fingering-tuples)) ;; end of
Well done! That doesn't have any adverse side effects in the tab regtests, so:
That's worrying. I got changes in tablature-slide.ly and
tablature-harmonic.ly (both swapped harmonics).
Crap...I was so focused on the glissandi that I didn't even see that. They came up in my regtests, but my eyes zoomed right to the glissandi and I didn't see any difference.
I'll revert the push - sorry!
Again, sorry for the errant push: I was too tunnel vision and should have done the full comparison (I was just using side-by-side PDFs).