Re: Branches?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Branches?
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:53:52 +0100

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 07:07:54AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > Currently unused:
> > - release/unstable: unused, and in any case it's Graham-only.
>
> What about renaming this accordingly?

I plan to use it again after 2.14.0 is out, and I mispoke: it's
"release manager only" rather than Graham-only.  I still have
faint hope of having more than one person dealing with releases,
to avoid the complete shutdown of lilypond releases whenever I go
on holiday.  Our Bus Factor is way too low.