Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:40:53 +0100

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 02:05:10PM +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> Patches attached. Rebased from 12 to 5 commits; i kept
> "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! indent" commit for historical reasons. I can
> rebase more if you want.

Nah, I'm fine.  Rebased down to 1, including some more whitespace
changes.  Doing a final regtest check right now.

> > This 68-line-patch has taken almost seven weeks.
>
> Shortened flags may break that record :)

Final count:
- 61 lines
+ 53 lines

You'll probably be pissed off when you see how simple the final
patch looks.  I know that I would be.

I can't wait until we've cleaned up the code style problems in git.