Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Bugfix for issue 1630 (issue4490045)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:09:06 +0000

I've pushed a modified version of this.

Given the confusion about our C++ style, I removed a few changes which
were probably good.  In some places I added an extra (pointless) space;
in other places I changed a tab character to a space to match the
existing (broken) indentation, etc.  The goal was to eliminate as many
changes as possible.

I know that Karin and Janek worked hard on some of those style changes,
so I'm sorry for removing that work -- but I thought that avoiding ANY
change which was not strictly necessary would less the chance of anybody
finding something to complain about.

The resulting patch (which is now in git master) does not break any
regtests, and it produces good output according to the example in
comment 1 of

I'm really sorry about all the style problems; we will begin sorting
those out systematically starting on 22 June 2011.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4490045/