Re: Patch: small reduction in output from make doc

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Patch: small reduction in output from make doc
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:42:22 +0100

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 02:19:23PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> The attached patch reduces the output from make doc slightly and
> produces some new log files instead.  Graham - could you push,
> please?  (I have done at least one make doc using it, with no
> problems).

Are you sure that it creates *new* log files, instead of
overwriting the existing .log file?  I mean, don't we have a rule
for .ly -> .log now?

How would you feel about making the created file .midi.log ?

(or is the first part of the filename guaranteed to be unique for
some reason, or at least contain "midi" already?  that might be
the case, but it's not obvious from the patch and my shaky
knowledge of the build system)