Get rid of some compiler warnings (issue4854049)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Get rid of some compiler warnings (issue4854049)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:20:29 +0000

LGTM, with a few comments.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/2001/lily/skyline.cc
File lily/skyline.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/2001/lily/skyline.cc#newcode417
lily/skyline.cc:417: buildings_ = internal_build_skyline (&boxes,
horizon_padding, a, UP);
What if instead of changing X_AXIS to a in line 417, we checked a to see
if it were equal to X_AXIS and issued a warning (or maybe a programming
error)?

Note that we have UP hardcoded as well, so at this point I don't think
we ought to remove the hardcoding on only the a.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/2001/ly/music-functions-init.ly
File ly/music-functions-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/2001/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode894
ly/music-functions-init.ly:894: (_i "Scale @var{arg} up by a factor of
address@hidden(2-(1/2)address@hidden).")
I think the whole expression 2^... should be wrapped in a @code{} block.

Also, should this be part of the warning fix patch?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/5001/lily/lyric-combine-music-iterator.cc
File lily/lyric-combine-music-iterator.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/diff/5001/lily/lyric-combine-music-iterator.cc#newcode224
lily/lyric-combine-music-iterator.cc:224:
Lyric_combine_music_iterator::check_new_context (SCM /*sev*/)
Why not /*SCM sev*/ with a FIXME?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4854049/