Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue 4636081)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue 4636081)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:29:19 +0200

2011/9/16 address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> On Sep 5, 2011, at 10:31 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
>
>> Hey Mike,
>>
>> 2011/8/27  <address@hidden>:
>>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081/diff/42001/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode1944
>>> scm/define-grobs.scm:1944: (X-extent . ,ly:stem-tremolo::width)

>>> I'm not sure if i understand.  Do you say that i should rename shape to
>>> style?
>>
>> I'm not sure whether i should push this patch or not.  Can you explain
>> what is your concern?
>
> Sorry - I meant that the property name should be `style.'

But there is 'style' property, only it's used for something else.
Before my patch, there was 'style' property which was about the
slashes being rectangular or not.  My patch renames this to 'shape'
property and intoduces 'style' property that does something else.
So, if we keep 'style' property doing what it was doing already, how
should we name the new property?
And BTW, maybe i forgot to add something somewhere?  Maybe it should
be listed in define-grobs.scm?

> Could you send me a quick update stating where you're at w/ this patch?

It is ready to go except for the above.

I hope this is clear now.

cheers,
Janek