Re: Problem with make

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Problem with make
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:32:25 -0600

On 11-09-21 11:06 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 05:13:00PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
On my fast build system, I can't currently get a successful make.
Abort changes, pull, clean build directory.  The build ends with:
As you see, the problem is a missing AUTHORS.texi.  The odd thing is
that on previous make runs, I get
yep, happens about 10% of the time for me.  Running "make" again
fixes it.  (almost always -- the chance of two failing runs is
about 1%.  That's happened twice to me that I can recall)