[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators

From: Lilyfan
Subject: re: can't release 2.15.17 due to translators
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:00:14 +0100 (CET)

> Message du 09/11/11 21:00
> De : "Graham Percival"
> A : address@hidden
> Copie à :
> Objet : can't release 2.15.17 due to translators
> can somebody fix this? and depending on dak, either push directly
> to master (which means he has to play yet more games with
> dev/staging), or push to dev/staging and then wait for James to do
> his stuff and then I'll try making 2.15.17 again then.
> file from VC not distributed:
> lilypond-2.15.17/Documentation/fr/texidocs/alternative-breve-note.texidocs

My deepest apologies, I cannot correct it until this evening (worktime 

file name should not have any trailing *S*



reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]