Re: Nonfastforwarding push to staging

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Nonfastforwarding push to staging
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:34:49 +0000

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 07:23:36PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Typed within a cloned lilypond repository, I get `false'.
>
> Well, I was thinking about when being logged in to Savannah.  What does
> it exactly mean to "poke around as a Lilypond admin on Savannah"?

oh, I see.  I meant "go to savannah.gnu.org, click on the "login"
on the top-left corner, then poke around the tabs on the
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/lilypond/ page".

For example, when I'm not logged in, the "Main" tab contains
"Main, View, Search".  When I *am* logged in, I get those, plus a
divider, and then a whole range of options including "modify
project member list".  Under the "mailing lists" tab, I can do
things like "add mailing list" "remove mailing list".

That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge of the admin on
savannah.