Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:49:04 +0000

Aleksandr,

i apologize for not replying so long.
I've tested your patch and i see only one problem, see below.
When you fix it, could you merge all changes into one commit (using 'git
rebase -i origin/master'), make a patch and send it to James?  I guess
he has to check it manually since Patchy doesn't know how to rebuild
fonts.
If you have problems with any off these steps, let me know.

thanks for your work,
Janek

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/99002/mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf
File mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/99002/mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf#newcode1813
mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf:1813: set_char_box (0, 1.02 staff_space#, 0.37
staff_space#, 0.40 staff_space#);
the last number is too small.  I guess it should be 2.5 staff_space or
something like that.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/diff/99002/mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf#newcode1833
mf/parmesan-noteheads.mf:1833: set_char_box (0, 1.02 staff_space#, 0.40
staff_space#, 0.4 staff_space#);