Re: LoMuS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: LoMuS
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:26:16 +0200

On 27 avr. 2012, at 08:07, Graham Percival wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 07:09:39AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
>>   I'd be good to set a precedent for this now so that LilyPond can apply
>>   to other software competitions in the future.
>
> *sigh*
> I'll rehash an old email.

I've gotten two different (I think) responses from Werner and Graham.

I'll formulate my question differently.  If anyone on the development team
sends me an e-mail saying "Do not submit LilyPond to LoMuS", I won't submit
LilyPond to LoMuS.  We're all the authors of the program, so if there is a
person that does not want their work submitted to this competition, that is
completely legitimate and I won't send it off.

IMHO, it'd be a shame to not enter this contest - it is one of the most
important music open source competitions in the world (probably the most
important) and we have a strong chance of doing well in it.

Cheers,
MS