Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Volta enhancements tranche 1 (issue 6398055)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:19:14 +0100

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 11:01:03AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> We can still decide on what we want to see in our source code.  Matching
> that to the realities of an existing Texinfo implementation is then a
> matter of changing macros.

Texinfo does not allow us to sort
  abc
  \bcd
  cde

instead it sorts
  \bcd
  abc
  cde

if you can see a way to change this, then it would make sense to
have a discussion.  Note that we want that sorting to occur in all
doc formats (html, pdf, info), not just in html (which could be
done with lilypond-texi2html.init).