Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: line_count related patches in a single commit for review (issue 6419064)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:58:44 +0200

Am 20.08.2012 07:30, schrieb Colin Campbell:
On 12-08-17 06:14 AM, Benkő Pál wrote:
hi all,
[...]

ok, I applied this (and did a bit of restructuring to keep
lyrics-bar.ly the way we like).
I also changed those regtests that show where's the change of dot placement
inside or outside staff.
I have now four commits: regtest changes plus one change
in three (sort of unrelated) functions each in bar-line.scm
(colon, extent and line-span computation).
what review process do you prefer/suggest?
one review per commit or review in one, push in four?
Sorry for having forgotten to reply sooner - I wanted to, but somehow this mail
slipped out of my focus.

I can only speak for the bar-line.scm stuff - IMHO it would be okay to
put everything in one review (and as all parts of the patch have a similar concern,
push in one, too?).

Sorry for being a bit thick, Pál, but I don't know which tracker item this patch belongs to. Also, would one of the developers have an opinion in answer to Pál's question: it would be good to get this on the Tuesday countdown for Thursday.
Thanks for the reminder!

Regards,

Marc

Cheers,