Re: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists (iss

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Make arguments like Context.GrobName accessible as symbol lists (issue 6635050)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 05:16:00 +0000

I like it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6635050/diff/15002/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely
File Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6635050/diff/15002/Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely#newcode4202
Documentation/notation/changing-defaults.itely:4202: \tweak
NoteHead.stencil #ly:text-interface::print

The dotted form is very nice.

This way we always have two arguments, each of which can be expanded to
a dotted form to clarify where to find the thing we want LilyPond to
change.  This more-regular syntax is easier to remember than optional
arguments.

{ \override Script X-offset = #-0.5
  d'->
  d'-\tweak X-offset #-0.5 ->
  \override Staff.Stem X-offset = #0.7
  \tweak Stem.X-offset #0.25 g' }

http://codereview.appspot.com/6635050/diff/15002/lily/footnote-engraver.cc
File lily/footnote-engraver.cc (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6635050/diff/15002/lily/footnote-engraver.cc#oldcode49
lily/footnote-engraver.cc:49: IMPLEMENT_TRANSLATOR_LISTENER
(Footnote_engraver, footnote);
I don't see now the new syntax avoids the need for a listener -- is this
clean-up of unused code ?

http://codereview.appspot.com/6635050/