Re: Doc: NR typo for Midi Instuments used in example (issue 6940064)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: NR typo for Midi Instuments used in example (issue 6940064)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:47:37 +0000

On 2012/12/17 21:01:29, mail_philholmes.net wrote:

I hear what Trevor says (that they do work capitalised) but if we have
them
non-capitalised in our code, that also should be changed, since it
doesn't
follow the standard.

Presumably somewhere the entered name is lower-cased,
so the scm file should not be changed.  Either way,
this needs a new tracker if you want to pursue it.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/6940064/