Re: Adds Ferneyhough hairpins to LilyPond. (issue 7615043)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Adds Ferneyhough hairpins to LilyPond. (issue 7615043)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 08:16:08 +0100

On 10 mars 2013, at 01:47, address@hidden wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> decrescendo doesn't work!!

Yikes!  Will fix.  Thanks for spotting this.

> My idea about "drag-hairpin" seems not too hard to implement, ofcourse
> there would be need to do a clean definition of the property, currently
> LilyPond returns a unsurprisingly warning:

I see what you're saying, but this is a more general issue about Hairpin
rotation and non-linear DynamicLineSpanners that should be addressed
conceptually as a separate issue.  However, it is an excellent idea and I'd be
happy to work on it at some point later down the line.

Cheers,
MS