Re: Additions in event-listener.ly (issue 8165043)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Additions in event-listener.ly (issue 8165043)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:58:40 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/8165043/diff/13001/ly/event-listener.ly
File ly/event-listener.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/8165043/diff/13001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode127
ly/event-listener.ly:127: (ly:event-property event-chord 'pitch)))
Are you sure that event-chord is defined?

https://codereview.appspot.com/8165043/diff/13001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode139
ly/event-listener.ly:139: % Then I don't find how to put together
format-drumnote and
I think you'll need to figure out if an event contains a 'drum-type or
not.  If it does, then extract it; if not, then extract the 'pitch.

As for (expecting Pitch): I suggest adding a
  (display event)
to the top of this function, then look at the output you get when you
run a simple test case containing 1 note or 1 drumnote.  That should
help to narrow down the problem.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8165043/diff/13001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode219
ly/event-listener.ly:219: (ly:event-property event-chord 'text))))
ditto, where is event-chord defined?

https://codereview.appspot.com/8165043/