Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:47:55 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> I already have a dozen sketches for posts, so i can promise at least
> one post per week till the end of summer.  I hope that more people
> will join by then; we have a dozen active contibutors so if people
> write one post each month (or two) it should amount to a fairly active
> blog.

This sounds to me a bit like the "not invented here" phenomenon at work.
I don't think that the LilyPond Report went under because Valentine was
sitting on a heap of articles people sent him.  A different form may
appeal to other contributors, but I don't see that the fundamental
problem, a need for content and diversified contributors, will magically
solve itself by choosing a different platform.