Re: input/regression/scheme-text-spanner.ly: fix problem with constants

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: input/regression/scheme-text-spanner.ly: fix problem with constants (issue 11614044)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:28:46 +0000

On 2013/07/23 20:16:24, dak wrote:
On 2013/07/23 20:05:40, david.nalesnik wrote:

> I hesitate to do something like the following!
>
> #(add-grob-definition
>   'SchemeTextSpanner
>   (list
>     (cons
>       'bound-details
>       (list
[...]

No, that's nonsensical.  Instead, complete-grob-entry (or whatever it
was
called)

"completize" -- which sounds like a made-up word to me -- perhaps
"complete" is ambiguous: a verb or an adjective?

needs to be changed in order to work non-destructively.  It does not
make sense to do this separately from the original code.

I'm just not overly enthused of having to do this kind of stuff myself
right now
as I am working on other, hard stuff.  So I'm throwing out the
information in
the hope that it becomes somebody else's problemâ„¢.

Ah, OK!  This will give me (or whoever) something to think about.

Thanks,
David

https://codereview.appspot.com/11614044/