Re: stencil-integral: use box extents specified in markup; issue 3255 (i

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: stencil-integral: use box extents specified in markup; issue 3255 (issue 9295044)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:52:36 +0200

On 30 août 2013, at 11:39, address@hidden wrote:

>> > I suggest that we refrain from embracing your somewhat optimistic
>> > estimates until after wrapping up a stable release.
>
>> I don't see the relationship between the two.
>
> Which makes it a good thing that you are not pursuing a career as
> project manager.
>
> At any rate, we are trying to stabilize our code base in a timely
> manner suitably for a stable release, and the established track record
> of ingenious solutions solving all problems in one fell swoop does not
> suggest that this is the way to go.

The sarcasm of your e-mails has gotten to the point where I need to limit my
work on the project as a developer.  When I work on a team project, I need to
be part of a community with a different style of communication than this.  I
will still use LilyPond as a tool and and continue to help fix any bugs that
have resulted from my work.

Cheers,
MS