Re: improving our contributing tools and workflow

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: improving our contributing tools and workflow
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:27:35 +0200

On 26/09/13 15:23, David Kastrup wrote:
Well, you think that it's better to demoralize existing developers
rather than hypothetical would-be contributors nobody knows.

This is going to be a toxic direction of discussion if we pursue it, so I won't respond, except to say that it is not my intention to demoralize anyone, and I'm sorry if anyone does feel attacked or demoralized by what I've said here.