Re: Verifying one's own patches???

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Verifying one's own patches???
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:17:21 +0100

Am 13.01.2014 12:16, schrieb David Kastrup:
Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

now that my website patches have been pushed and marked as fixed
(thanks James) they are "to be verified".

What would be involved to verify a _webiste patch_?

I see that everything is fine on the live lilypond.org website.

That does not mean the same as the changes being in the documentation
(which includes renditions of the web page in Info and PDF) of a
particular release.

Can I mark the patches as verified or should this _still_ do someone
else?

That's usually done by the bug squad, basically making sure that the
named commits are present in the claimed released version.  Since the
claimed version has not yet been released, verification is not yet
possible.

OK, thanks.
Urs