Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:26:25 +0100 (CET)

> Attached are a source version, without the font change for the time
> sig which crashes SVG creation, and the SVG output.

Thanks!  Looks great.  I've updated the Wikipedia page.

    Werner

PS: Note that this example exhibits a bug in ImageMagick's `display'
    program (version 6.7.8): All tuplet numbers are far too low.  With
    inkview, everything's just fine.

    Uh, oh, after uploading I see that Wikipedia apparently uses
    ImageMagick for conversion :-( How shall we proceed?