Re: Docs: clean up after \relative conversion (issue 239250043 by addres

From: dak
Subject: Re: Docs: clean up after \relative conversion (issue 239250043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 08:35:06 +0000

Will presently upload a diff incorporating the work of Keith after
applying the points made in review.

https://codereview.appspot.com/239250043/diff/20001/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
File Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/239250043/diff/20001/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely#oldcode1184
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely:1184: \partial 4