Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (i

From: dak
Subject: Re: \acceptance for letting one context-def share accepts for another (issue 260800043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:48:12 +0000

On 2015/08/17 14:53:22, dan_faithful.be wrote:
On Aug 17, 2015, at 10:32 , mailto:address@hidden wrote:

> The problem I have is that it's hard to remember the order of
arguments.
> So I decided to use assignment-like order.  A reasonably good name
> would have been just \accepts but that is already taken.

\accepts could be renamed if it would help, right?  (I’m at work and
can’t spend
time brainstorming, but I couldn’t resist mentioning it.)

Not worth throwing everything overboard.

Maybe \accept-equally "MyStaff" "Staff" ?  Still cumbersome but less
awkward, and "equally" is more compatible with the new-old order than
"like".

https://codereview.appspot.com/260800043/