Re: Added property non-default to KeySignature (issue 300840043 by addre

From: panteck
Subject: Re: Added property non-default to KeySignature (issue 300840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 08:29:42 -0700

On 2016/05/30 05:09:54, dak wrote:
On 2016/05/29 21:44:42, panteck wrote:
> On 2016/05/29 20:09:52, dak wrote:

up an
issue
> > number).

folder
prior
> the
> > > way.

> > > git://github.com/gperciva/git-cl.git
> >
> > Ok, that's correct.  Sorry for the noise.  What does
> >
> > git cl status
> >
> > state in your LilyPond work directory?
>
> Branches associated with reviews:
>      dev/local_working: None
>                 master: 300840043
>
> Current branch: master
> Tracker issue: None
> Rietveld issue: 300840043 (https://codereview.appspot.com/300840043)
> Issue description:
>   Added property non-default to KeySignature Added the property non-
>   default to the KeySignature grob, and updated the grob definition
>   indicate that it works for both Clefs and KeySignatures now.

Well, be sure to disassociate your master branch with this issue
before your
next submission or it will end up in the same place.  You should
submit from a
branch of its own.  Anyway, I can only guess that your command did not
complete,
either because you did not answer the prompt for the issue number or
it wasn't
able to contact Sourceforge successfully.

Are you recommending that I close this issue, apply my patch to a
development branch in git, and try again?

https://codereview.appspot.com/300840043/