Re: Issue 3945: fix (De)crescendo with unspecified starting volume in MI

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: Issue 3945: fix (De)crescendo with unspecified starting volume in MIDI (issue 294700043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 11:41:29 +0100

On Sat, 2016-06-04 at 14:16 -0700, address@hidden wrote:

> https://codereview.appspot.com/294700043/
>

>From the bug tracker:

        In order to avoid the midi-warning a workaround would be to
        specify
        the starting volume explicitly and hide or omit the
        DynamicText.stencil.

           { c'1-\hide\mf\> c' c'\! }
           { c'1-\omit\mf\> c' c'\! }

        Though, the Hairpin will start at the right of the now
        invisible/non-existent DynamicText.

This might usefully be cross-referenced to issue 4837.  Sorry, I don't
have a sourceforge account, or I'd do it myself.