Re: compiling lilypond fails

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: compiling lilypond fails
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 16:43:04 +0200

Am 25.06.2016 um 10:36 schrieb David Kastrup:
David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

autogen.sh --noconfigure
configure --prefix=/home/knut/sources/lilybisect/
make -k -j 1 CPU_COUNT=1 all

Logfile attached.

I see a single error.  That's ... curious.  Have to go to rehearsal now,
will investigate later.

Ok, I'll just push issue 4903 out right now.  Not because I think it
will fix the problem: I cannot really imagine that.  Merely because it
moves the goal posts far enough that I am loath to try finding a
solution for a problem that might or might not still apply two days
later.

I'll try picking up further on the problem in its then current state
tomorrow.

Sorry for the extra work.

Ok, issue 4903 is now in master.  What's the news on make -k output now?
Does applying the last patch (the one with ENGRAVER_INHERIT in its
title) make any difference in the amount of reported errors?

Compiling from scratch works now for me.

Marc