Re: guile-2.0 and debian

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 and debian
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:52:07 +0100

Il giorno gio 24 nov 2016 alle 7:02, Paul <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On 11/23/2016 06:09 PM, Thomas Morley wrote:

Currently it seems I'm the only one being able to test Antonio's patches.

This is not exactly optimal.
[...]
Having a LilyDev with guile 2.0.12/13 may help.

I for one would be more likely to help with testing if there were a LilyDev with guile 2.0.12/13

Ok, I'm working on it. I've just run into a weird error while building the new image with live-build. I'll see if I can get some help from the live-build mailing list to solve it.