Re: Automatic LyricExtenders (issue 313240043 by address@hidden)

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: Automatic LyricExtenders (issue 313240043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 21:55:20 +0100

Am 27.12.2016 um 03:01 schrieb address@hidden:
On 2016/12/26 19:14:00, pkx166h wrote:
On 2016/12/25 21:53:55, akobel wrote:
> Bottom line: I withdraw both proposals.

Can you then re-submit a new patch or delete the one(s) that are
invalid?

Sorry, I'm a bit drawn up between my position as the Rietveld-proxy of
Knut and my own Alexander-role as a commenter.
I forwarded all patches by Knut, and I withdrew my two comments from #5
and the one from the mailing list that Knut answered in #6.

I'll prepare a new patchset in a few days, thanks for the comments that were
posted up to now.

Cheers,
 Knut