[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo commandformat

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo commandformat
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:41:26 -0600

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:59 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
> On 11/01/17 16:44, David Nalesnik wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>> David Nalesnik wrote Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:22 PM
>>>> Ok, so I will probably do
>>>> git revert HEAD
>>>> in my staging branch
>>>> and push it to origin/staging.
>>>> -------
>>>> I won't attempt to clear the LSR queue in preparation for my patch
>>>> update (as I did) by running again.
>>>> When I update my issue, I'll simply add my snippet to snippets/new,
>>>> and leave updating the LSR to the future (when the frenched-score
>>>> snippet and my proposed snippet and whatever else appears will be
>>>> integrated)
>>> Sorry my recipe caused a problem in this case.  Normally clearing
>>> the old LSR queue first with would be fine.  But what
>>> you suggest is also OK, as long as someone fixes the problem and
>>> runs reasonably soon - before the next new snippet is
>>> added (I can't run it myself - on my Windows Vista it always tries
>>> to change all the \ to / or vice versa.)
>> I think the only problem is that @{MarkLines} should be replaced with
>> @code{MarkLines}.
>> I'm stuck in the middle of a make doc checking the change.  When I'm
>> through that, I'll revert the update.
>> Then I can push an update of the snippet to staging.  (But I'll save
>> the makelsr for later as James says.)
>> No problem, it's all a learning experience for me!
> The staging merge runs every 4 hours - on my own server - so depending on
> when you eventually push to staging again, if you still see that staging
> hasn't been merged after (obviously) 4 hours it means something is wrong (or
> I suppose there could be a networking issue between the servers doing the
> merge and our git repo).
> I deliberately don't configure my machine to send the merge success/fail
> emails because ... corp. IT reasons as you can tell these scripts to post
> something when they do fail, but I usually check manually in the mornings
> anyway and I can see on my server if the merge has failed. But obviously I
> failed to notice yesterday (it was 35 hours between staging update and
> merge) so it isn't an infallible system.

OK--just pushed the revert to staging.  Will wait till staging catches
up with master before proceeding.

Thanks for the help and explanations!


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]