event-chord-iterator

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: event-chord-iterator
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:17:44 +0000

I've been working with Charles Winston on the chord semantics GSOC project.

I've found what I think is an obsolete piece of code in
lily/event-chord-iterator.cc

for (SCM s = get_music ()->get_property ("articulations");
      scm_is_pair (s); s = scm_cdr (s))
  {
    Music *mus = unsmob<Music> (scm_car (s));
    report_event (mus);
  }

As far as I can see, an EventChord no longer has an 'articulations
property; instead, the articulations are stored as an 'articulations item
in 'elements.

Should this code be eliminated?

Thanks,

Carl