Re: triggering translation from engraver

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: triggering translation from engraver
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 09:43:47 +0200

Hi David,

I started an experimental build with the waitFor-iterator. Right now it does not do doing anything, but it is already helpful for studying. Perhaps an edition-iterator that reports the mod-events to the contexts would be good. OTOH that is already done if a music expression is translated. If all mods are known before translation a SequentialMusic expression for each Context might be created and then added to the music.
... this is not thought to the end.

Jan-Peter