Re: Merge_rests_engraver: fix vertical rest positions (issue 334740043 b

From: dak
Subject: Re: Merge_rests_engraver: fix vertical rest positions (issue 334740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 01:19:46 -0700

On 2017/10/06 08:12:23, Malte Meyn wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll apply these fixes, test them, and add
regression test.

There’s another issue (already present in the “old”
Merge_rests_engraver):
Single-bar or non-compressed MMRs in 4/2 time are positioned
incorrectly because
the engraver assumes they are semibrevis rests. I will fix that too.

Stupid question: is there no way to (re-)use the default callbacks which
know about all those little details?  Set `direction` to neutral and
call them for advice?

https://codereview.appspot.com/334740043/