Re: Issue 5621: Improve rehearsal mark position at beginning of staff (i

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 5621: Improve rehearsal mark position at beginning of staff (issue 547340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 10:49:41 -0800

On 2019/12/17 17:57:52, Dan Eble wrote:
This is ready for a full review now.

I don't think any new test cases are required.

I haven't looked very deeply into the potential use of an unpure-pure
container.
  It looks like unpure-pure containers are used for vertical placement,

They are for things that are dependent on line-breaking.  I should have
thought this might apply here.

and this
is horizontal.  If that answer is not satisfactory, let me know and
I'll spend
more time learning about it, but I'd rather work on other things.

https://codereview.appspot.com/547340043/