Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation. Other showstoppers?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 2.20.0 release coordination with translation. Other showstoppers?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:18:53 -0000

But it doesn't make sense to point VERSION_DEVEL to documentation that
is actually older than that of 2.20, does it?

I do not really know what is correct here with respect to our
semi-automatic webpage update mechanism.  I just remember that we had
problems last time round.

I think it needs to point to documentation that actually exists, since we won't be building for the development version. There's no reason not to launch a 2.21 fairly soon afterwards, and the problem you're citing would then go away.

--
Phil Holmes