Re: Remove trailing whitespace {python,scm,lily,scripts}. (issue 5478100

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Remove trailing whitespace {python,scm,lily,scripts}. (issue 547810043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:27:13 -0700

wrote:

> > On 2020/03/21 19:09:01, hanwenn wrote:
> > > You suggested it yourself? I removed the lily/ and scm/ changes to
> > > avoid conflicts.
> >
> > huh!? "maybe we can combine this with running fixcc.py?" doesn't
sound
> > like "please push immediately"!
>
> "After a message to lilypond-devel they can probably go into staging
> master directly without
> much review."

Okay, I understand how you read that statement, I'll try to be more
precise in the future. Please note that "message to lilypond-devel" for
me always means "discussion" and "asking if somebody objects". In the
case of this patch it was me who wrote the comment that it gets sent to
lilypond-devel at all (in this case asking if "we can combine this with
running fixcc.py"), I think this should be author's responsibility.

https://codereview.appspot.com/547810043/