Re: output-distance: write HTML as UTF-8 (issue 563810043 by address@hid

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: output-distance: write HTML as UTF-8 (issue 563810043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 04:43:45 -0700

I will run this through "make check" and push to staging now.

https://codereview.appspot.com/563810043/diff/545810044/scripts/build/output-distance.py
File scripts/build/output-distance.py (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/563810043/diff/545810044/scripts/build/output-distance.py#newcode1305
scripts/build/output-distance.py:1305: return open (x, 'w',
encoding="utf-8")
On 2020/04/04 07:53:24, hahnjo wrote:
> Please change to single quotes to at least conform with the style of
this
> function. We're doing a very bad job at this; we should likely decide
on one
> style and change it everywhere...

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/563810043/diff/545810044/scripts/build/output-distance.py#newcode1328
scripts/build/output-distance.py:1328: system (u'echo HEAD is 人人的乐谱软件 >
dir1/tree.gittxt')
On 2020/04/03 23:13:57, dak wrote:
> This seems sort of weird.  Forgotten test code?

on purpose. Added comment.

https://codereview.appspot.com/563810043/