Fwd: A request on behalf of Turkish Music

From: Emre PINARBAŞI
Subject: Fwd: A request on behalf of Turkish Music
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 11:23:46 +0300

Hello. I am Associate Professor Emre Pınarbaşı, one of the lecturers of
Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University State Conservatory. I specialize in
Traditional Turkish Music. I have been writing my notes using Lilypond for
many years.

However, the program should expand the MAKAM.LY content a little more and
add new flat and sharps to its content as Font. Turkish music; It is
divided into two as Turkish Art Music and Turkish Folk Music. Only notes of
Turkish Classical Music can be written with Lilypond. Turkish Folk Music
has its own flat and sharps.

Pitch intervals are shown comparatively in the attached table according to
the MAKAM.LY template.

How can I add this fonts/graphs to lilypond system