Re: labels on GitLab

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: labels on GitLab
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:43:08 +0000

On 5/12/20, 6:43 AM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Jonas Hahnfeld"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+c_sorensen=address@hidden on behalf of address@hidden>
wrote:

In my opinion, there are currently far too many labels on GitLab. To
avoid the situation getting worse, please do not create new labels out
of thin air for now. Instead we should first contemplate on what we
really need and configure this appropriately. (Adding a label for every
possible warning that could be fixed is not helpful.)

->CS  And following up on this, it seems like we should move away from
Fixed_x_y_z to Fixed::x.y.z

->CS  Although, that is still one label per release, at least the labels are
all grouped under the prefix Fixed::

Carl